Gallatin College Programs
"Learning a new career can be intimidating, but the help and dedication shown by Gallatin College staff and its partners has given me the skills needed to enter the work force with confidence." Lorne Lovelace (Aviation)
One- and two-year Workforce Programs are designed for students who want to develop valuable skills and pursue career opportunities.
- Aviation Electronics Technology
- Business Management
- CNC Machining Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Cybersecurity Information Assurance
- Drafting and CAD Technology
- Healthcare Administrative Professional
- Heating, Ventilation, Air Conditioning and Refrigeration
- Interior Design
- IT Network Technology
- Medical Assistant
- Photonics and Laser Technology
- Welding Technology
OneMSU programs Complete core courses at Gallatin College and advanced virtual instruction with partnering MSU colleges.
Gallatin College’s Transfer and General Education degrees are designed to meet the diverse needs of students so they can succeed in college.
Dual Enrollment, or Dual Credit, provides Montana high school students with the opportunity to earn high school credit and college credit simultaneously.
We provide engaging learning opportunities that enable students to enhance academic and life skills, succeed in subsequent college courses, and become lifelong learners.
Receive focused instruction to help you meet your goals.
- Job Site Ready - for construction trades
- Plumbing Apprenticeship Courses