Join the Gallatin College Team!
Gallatin College is made up of a diverse team of faculty and staff who are dedicated
to supporting students as they discover and fulfill their potential. We appreciate
your interest and look forwad to hearing from you!
Please apply to our general application pool for the program you are interested in.
Application pool links are provided in program titles. Note: a resume is an acceptable
alternative for a curriculum vitae.
Developmental and General Education
- Allied Health: Medical Assistant, Healthcare Administrative Professional, Phlebotomy
- Aviation Electronics Technology
- Business Administration: Bookkeeping and Business Management
- Construction Trades: Carpentry, HVAC, Plumbing
- CNC Machining Technology
- Culinary Arts
- Drafting & CAD Technology
- Information Technology: Cyber Security, Network Technology
- Interior Design
- Photonics and Laser Technology
Gallatin College does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, sex, disability, or age in its programs and activities and provides equal access to all students and employees.1 The following departments have been designated to handle inquiries regarding the non-discrimination policies:
- Title IX: https://www.montana.edu/equity/staff.html
MSU 311 Montana Hall, Bozeman MT, 59715 | Tel: (406) 994-2042
- 504: https://www.montana.edu/disabilityservices/
MSU 137 Romney Hall, Bozeman, MT 59715 | Tel: (406) 994-2824