Machining & Welding Students
The Gianforte Manufacturing Scholarship is now available for students pursuing manufacturing careers in the state of Montana. Greg Gianforte has donated $500,000 in scholarship opportunities to the Rev Up Montana organization dedicated toward establishing manufacturing training opportunities and job placement across the state of Montana, check out www.revupmontana.com for more information about state wide training programs.
Gianforte Manufacturing Scholarship Eligibility requirements:
- Be enrolled in one of the following training programs at an associated two-year college: CNC Machine Technology (Gallatin College), Welding Technology (Gallatin College), Diesel Technology, Industrial Maintenance, Industrial Electronics.
- Have applied for Financial Aid through FAFSA.ed.gov or will apply.
- Enrolled in at least 6 or more credits
- Career aspirations relating to staying in Montana in the field of manufacturing.
A full time (12 credits or more) student can win $1000 per semester and a part time (11 credits - 6 credits) student can win $500 per semester. Please contact Megan Shutt, Workforce Navigator to fill out a nomination form today!
- CNCMachines.Net talks to manufacturers all over the country in need of skilled workers. This scholarship will help students complete their welding and maching certificate so they can become future manufacturers. Link to the application page on CNCMachines.net website https://cncmachines.net/scholarship/.