How to pay for your college classes
Important: Pay attention to any mail or email you get from MSU's Gallatin College Dual Enrollment Program Manager these will inform you of payment deadlines.
Note: You will need the student ID number that MSU admissions assigned and mailed to you in order to pay your tuition.
Once you’ve completed course registration, you’ll need to pay for the college credits that you will earn through Gallatin College MSU. The Montana University System's One-Two-Free provision will cover the cost for up to six credits.Beyond this allowance, each additional credit costs just under $55. PLEASE NOTE: MSU does not mail paper bills to students so it is your responsibility to review your web bill and pay by the deadline. Note: if you do not pay by the deadline, the registrar’s office will automatically drop you from the class. Payment deadlines will vary based on when you complete registration.
- To view your web bill, go online to www.montana.edu/myinfo.
- Click on Enter Secure Area.
- Enter your social security number (no dashes), or your MSU student ID number (given on your Admission letter).
- Your initial login PIN is your birth date in 9 digits ddmonyyyy (for example, 01jan1990).
- Note: If you are taking 6 or more credits you will be offered health insurance.
- Waive the insurance unless you want to pay for the insurance as part of your tuition bill. The cost is significant.
- If you cannot access MyInfo or need to have your PIN reset, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (406) 994-6650.
Once in MyInfo, select Electronic Billing and Payment. Fees can be paid by:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) or E-Check on the web. Click on the QuikPay button.
- Mailing a check and/or money order with a copy of your Web bill to:
- MSU Student Accounts
P.O. Box 172640
Bozeman, MT 59717
DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL.
- MSU Student Accounts
- Phone (406) 994-1991 with credit card information. Phone hours are 8:00a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday.
- In person at the Cashier Window or the drop box, both on the first floor of Montana Hall. Cashier hours are 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you have questions regarding payment for classes please contact Student Accounts, by phone (406) 994-1991, email email@example.com, or fax (406) 994-1954.