How to Pay for Dual Credit
Important: Pay attention to any mail or email you get from MSU's Gallatin College Dual Enrollment Program Manager these will inform you of payment deadlines.
Note: You will need the student ID number that MSU admissions assigned and mailed to you in order to pay your tuition.
After dual enrollment course registration, students will need to pay for the credits that they plan to earn through Gallatin College. The Montana University System's One-Two-Free provision will cover the cost for up to six credits. Beyond this allowance, each additional credit costs just under $55. PLEASE NOTE: MSU does not mail paper bills, so students are personally responsible for reviewing web bills and paying by the deadline. If students fail to pay by the deadline, the registrar’s office will automatically remove them from the class. Payment deadlines will vary based on when students complete registration.
- To view the web bill, go online to www.montana.edu/myinfo.
- Click on Enter Secure Area.
- Enter your social security number (no dashes), or your MSU student ID number (given on your Admission letter).
- Your initial login PIN is your birth date in nine characters: two digits for the day, the first three letters of the month, and four digits for the year (for example, 01jan1990).
- Note: Students who take 6 or more credits will be offered health insurance, but they can opt to waive it, unless they want to include this cost within their tuition bill. The cost is significant.
- Students who cannot access MyInfo or need to reset their PIN reset should contact the Registrar’s Office at (406) 994-6650.
Once in MyInfo, select Electronic Billing and Payment. Fees can be paid by:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) or E-Check on the web. Click on the QuikPay button.
- Mailing a check and/or money order with a copy of your Web bill to:
- MSU Student Accounts
P.O. Box 172640
Bozeman, MT 59717
DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL.
- MSU Student Accounts
- Phone (406) 994-1991 with credit card information. Phone hours are 8:00a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday.
- In person at the Cashier Window or the drop box, both on the first floor of Montana Hall. Cashier hours are 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday.
For questions regarding payment for classes please contact Student Accounts, by phone (406) 994-1991, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or fax (406) 994-1954.