How to pay for your college classes
Important: Pay attention to any mail or email you get from MSU's Gallatin College Dual Enrollment Program Manager these will inform you of payment deadlines.
Note: You will need the student ID number that MSU admissions assigned and mailed to you in order to pay your tuition.
Once you’ve been registered for a class, you’ll need to pay for the credits you are taking with Gallatin College MSU. Each credit costs $51.95, so if you are taking a two credit class your fee will be $103.95 and it will be $155.85 for a three credit class. PLEASE NOTE: MSU does not mail paper bills to students so it is your responsibility to review your web bill and pay by the deadline. Note: if you do not pay by the deadline, the registrar’s office will automatically drop you from the class. Your payment deadline is dependent on when your registration is completed.
- To view your web bill, go online to www.montana.edu/myinfo.
- Click on Enter Secure Area.
- Enter your social security number (no dashes), or your MSU student ID number (given on your Admission letter).
- Your initial login PIN is your birth date in 9 digits ddmonyyyy (for example, 01jan1990).
- Note: If you are taking 6 or more credits you will be offered health insurance.
- Waive the insurance unless you want to pay for the insurance as part of your tuition bill. The cost is significant.
- If you cannot access MyInfo or need to have your PIN reset, please contact the Registrar’s Office at (406) 994-6650.
Once in MyInfo, select Electronic Billing and Payment. Fees can be paid by:
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, or Discover) or E-Check on the web. Click on the QuikPay button.
- Mailing a check and/or money order with a copy of your Web bill to:
- MSU Student Accounts
P.O. Box 172640
Bozeman, MT 59717
DO NOT SEND CASH IN THE MAIL.
- MSU Student Accounts
- Phone (406) 994-1991 with credit card information. Phone hours are 8:00a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday.
- In person at the Cashier Window or the drop box, both on the first floor of Montana Hall. Cashier hours are 8:30a.m.-4:30p.m., Monday-Friday.
If you have questions regarding payment for classes please contact Student Accounts, by phone (406) 994-1991, email email@example.com, or fax (406) 994-1954.