Add to your skills in information technology by preparing for certifications that help support the information security needs of businesses.
C.T.S. in Cybersecurity & Information Assurance
Information technology is one of the fastest-growing career fields today. The Cybersecurity & Information Assurance curriculum at Gallatin College MSU prepares students to support the information security needs of businesses. This curriculum can assist students in preparing for the following certifications: CompTIA (Network+, Linux+, Security+), EC-Council's Certified Ethical Hacker, and Cisco Certified Network Associate.
The Cybersecurity & Information Assurance program is part of Gallatin College MSU, southwest Montana’s two-year college.
Ten Years of Excellence
Gallatin College MSU has been providing an accessible, student-centered education that supports individuals’ personal and professional goals since 2009.
At Gallatin College MSU, students are offered hands-on experiences in labs, studios, teaching farms and in the surrounding wilderness.
At Gallatin College, a combination of small class sizes, hands-on education and training and highly qualified instructors with relevant industry experience makes for a student-centered approach focused on success and goal fulfillment.
Upon completion of the Cybersecurity Information Assurance program, a graduate will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network systems terms and concepts.
- Setup, install, configure, and troubleshoot hardware/software for desktop computer systems.
- Install, configure, manage, and maintain network-based voice, audio, and video technologies.
- Install, configure, manage, and maintain network infrastructure equipment and software.
- Demonstrate knowledge of computer and network security terms and concepts.
- Implement, configure, and troubleshoot network security software and hardware.
- Design secure computer and network infrastructures.
Cybersecurity & Information Assurance students at Gallatin College MSU go into careers such as:
Senior Penetration Tester
SOC Tier 2 Analyst
Cybersecurity Response Manager
Network Security Operations
To explore more career possibilities, Gallatin College MSU has a variety of resources available to help with navigating the job search process, including career services and internal job postings.